Located in Brentwood Bay on the pristine Saanich Inlet and in the heart of wine-country. Ideally situated close to the Butchart Gardens and only 20 minutes from Victoria, BC on Vancouver Island.
MOORAGE AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
The 50-slip Victoria BC Marina at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa caters to transient pleasure craft with safe Victoria moorage in the calm waters of Brentwood Bay on Saanich Inlet. On-dock facilities include washrooms with showers, laundry and fitness room, pool and hot tub available for adults only. Group Rates Available by request.
- Nightly Moorage : Winter $1.25ft, Spring/Fall (April-May & Sept-Oct) $1.65ft, Summer (June-August) $1.85ft
- 2 night minimum reservations on long weekends. May 17-20, June 28 -July 1, Aug 2-5, Aug 30 -Sept 2
- Shore Power: 15 amp $4 per night / 30 amp $6 per night / 50 amp $8 per night
- Monthly Moorage : (available Sept 15 – June 15): $13.75ft
- Annual Moorage : (April 1st renewal / prepaid) $12.75 per foot/month
*Reservations are required for all moorage and a 48h cancellation policy applies.
- Nov 1 – Mar 31 : Marina Office Closed, contact Guest Services 1.888.544.2079
- April 1 – May 31 : 9am – 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday & Tuesday)
- June 1 – June 27 : 9am – 5pm, Daily
- June 28 – Sept 2 : 9am – 8pm, Daily
- Sept 3 – Sept 29 : 9am – 5pm, Daily
- Sept 30 – Oct 31 : 9am – 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday & Tuesday)
For moorage enquiries please fill out and return our Moorage Reservation Form
The best paddling and kayak rental facility in Victoria! Explore the tranquil waters of Brentwood Bay in a kayak for a westcoast adventure. Includes kayak, paddles, PFD’s and spray skirts.
- Single Kayak: 2 hours $40 / 3 hours $50 / Day rate $60
- Double Kayak: 2 hours $50 / 3 hours $70 / Day rate $80
- Paddleboard: 2 hours $35 / 3 hours $45 / Day rate $55
- Guided Tours available by request.
- Kayak rentals available April to October.
Kayak rentals available April to October
- April 1 – May 31: 9am – 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday & Tuesday)
- June 1 – June 27: 9am – 5pm, Daily
- June 28 – Sept 2: 9am – 8pm, Daily
- Sept 3 – Sept 29: 9am – 5pm, Daily
- Sept 30 – Oct 31: 9am – 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday & Tuesday)
Reservations are highly recommended, and can be requested by filling out our Paddlesport Reservation Form. Reservation should not be considered finalized until you have received a response from a Marina employee confirming it.
Enjoy a scenic wilderness cruise guided by an ecologist to discover starfish, eagles and seals. Escape for a remote picnic or romantic champagne cruise. Celebrate a family occasion. Charter a ‘floating’ meeting room for a corporate event. Our comfortable glass-domed SeaStar is a great way to see beautiful Brentwood Bay. Available year round for charters and tours.
DAILY CRUISES BY RESERVATION (SPRING, SUMMER & FALL)
(2 person minimum required to guarantee all tours)
The Butchart Cove- 1 Hour (June 1 – September 29)
- Adult/Senior $37
What a memorable way to see The Butchart Gardens! Relax on a tranquil cruise across scenic Brentwood Bay over to the Butchart Gardens for a 3 hour visit at the world famous gardens. Possible sailings mornings & afternoons June 1 through Sept 29 with added summer sailings for the spectacular Saturday night fireworks. Please call ahead to inquire about availability and reserve your spot. (Admission to the Butchart Gardens is extra)
THE WILDERNESS – 2 HOURS (MIN 2 PASSENGERS)
- Adult/Senior $69
- Youth (6-17) $59
- Child (under 5) Free
Watch for eagles, seals, jellyfish, seastars, and sometimes whales. Investigate a prawn trap and view remote shorelines. Contemplate the area’s rich history from a First Nations perspective. Gain a lasting appreciation of the marine wildlife and ocean processes of a tranquil inlet, deep fjord and tucked away estuary. Guided by our ecologist, this informative cruise includes beverages.
EXCLUSIVE CHARTERS (AVAILABLE BY REQUEST ALL YEAR ROUND)
$195 per hour (min 1.5 hours)
This is an exclusive in depth ‘wilderness cruise’ that is custom designed for small groups. Destination, route and narration are tailored to your interests and requirements. Bring your camera! Beverages included.
Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, memorials, staff appreciation or professional development. Blend a guided tour with a social hour at anchor. Bring food and beverages from the Resort or home, and we will provide dinnerware, tables, and a small galley with fridge and sink.
OUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does it cost to rent a kayak, paddleboard or canoe?
Our minimum rental is 2 hours – prices as follows:
|Single Kayak||Double Kayak/Canoe||Stand Up Paddleboard
Do I have to make reservations for kayaking or paddleboarding?
We highly recomend making reservations as we regularly sell out of rentals on busy weekends. We would like to accomodate everyone that wants to get out in the bay and making reservations is the best way to do this. Please call 250-652-3151 for reservations and availability.
Where are you located?
We are located at 849 Verdier Avenue at the Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa. We have parking availabile in the gravel parking lot across from the Brentwood Bay Pub entrance. The public beach access located near the public washrooms on Verdier Avenue will direct you to our docks and marina office.
When is the marina open?
The marina is currently open April & May Wednesday to Sunday from 9am-5pm, June 9am-5pm daily. Our hours will extend for the summer season on June 28th to 9am-8pm until September 2th.
What should we wear?
Dress for the weather! It is recommended to look at the weather forecast before arriving to ensure you are dressed appropriately. It is likely you will get a little wet therefore we suggest light athletic wear or swimwear that you dont mind getting water on. It is always a good idea to bring a change of clothes and a towel should you get lots of water in the boat. Please prepare yourself for the heat of the summer by wearing sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses. If rain is in the forecast a light waterproof jacket is ideal for being out on the water.
What should I bring with me?
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Dry Bag for valuables (cell phone for time & emergencies)
- Waterproof watch to keep track of rental time
- Water & Snacks
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
We have a 24 hour cancelation policy for all kayak rentals. Any cancellations within the 24 hour period will result in a $20.00 cancelation fee. We do our best to accommodate everyone based on the circumstances so please call the office at 250-652-3151.
Phone: 250.652.3151 or 1.888.544.2079
CONTACT THE MARINA
Phone: 250.652.3151 or 1.888.544.2079
Address: 849 Verdier Ave, Brentwood Bay, BC, V8M 1C5
Nov 1 – Mar 31: Marina Office Closed, contact Guest Services 1.888.544.2079
- April 1 – May 31 :9am – 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday & Tuesday)
- June 1 – June 27 :9am – 5pm, Daily
- June 28 – Sept 2 :9am – 8pm, Daily
- Sept 3 – Sept 29 :9am – 5pm, Daily
- Sept 30 – Oct 31 :9am – 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday & Tuesday)