Unwind with us. Relax with us.
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures in the Spa
We believe that time in the spa is meant to be deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. We are so excited to be able to welcome you back for all of the pampering that you deserve – we have missed you so much! The safety of our guests and team members is of utmost importance to us during this time, and we are taking our cleaning and sanitizing protocols very seriously. Our team has been hard at work to raise our already high bar of hygiene and sanitation. We know how important all of the details are, and our goal is to have you feel as safe and as cared for as you always have. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this new transition.
In order to ensure that we are operating in the safest of manners, the following points outline some (but not all) of the controlled measures we have implemented to limit our exposure and transmission of COVID-19 while still serving our guests and fostering extraordinary experiences.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Thorough sanitation of all treatment rooms, stations and implements between each client.
- Extra time is given in between appointments to ensure complete sanitation.
- Implementation of strong social distancing requirements and maximum capacities in our spa.
- Shared facilities will be sanitized throughout the day and will be recorded publicly.
- Maximum number of guests in our reception is limited to 2.
- No walk-in appointments at this time, please call for available same day appointments.
- Lockers, robes, towels & sandals are available by request only, we encourage you to change in your treatment room.
- Pool use is available either before or after your treatment for an allocated amount of time, depending on your service. You will be given specific details regarding your pool access when you book your appointment.
- Some treatment types are currently unavailable in order to ensure maximum safety for all of us. All facials, Couples Rejuvenation, Two Hearts Massage, Couples Cocoon, Make-Up Applications and The Hydrotherapy Rain Shower add-on.
- All team members will undergo a daily health check to ensure they are fit to work prior to starting their shift.
- All team members and practitioners will wear face masks.
- Team members have been re-trained on new enhanced hygiene protocols including frequent hand washing and avoiding touching their eyes, mouth, nose, ears and face.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Respect and follow any and all sanitation and hygiene standards posted within the spa and shared by employees. These are in place to protect guests and our team and should be followed extensively.
- Wash your hands often, including before and after your treatment.
- Coughing and sneezing into a fabric sleeve away from anyone, and avoiding touching your mouth, nose and eyes during your visit.
- Keep a physical distance of 6 feet (2 meters) away from other spa patrons.
- Bring your own fabric mask to be worn at all times in the spa. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- If you would like to visit the spa for anything other than appointments (gift cards, retail items) please call ahead of time and we will give you a time that will be best suited to visit. Please note that we will only be allowing 2 people in our reception area at a time to follow physical distancing guidelines.
- Please be patient with our team. The new protocols can be time consuming, but your safety is our number one priority.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with exhibits any of symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in contact with persons who have a confirmed/suspected case of COVID 19, we ask that you cancel your appointment and we would be happy to reschedule. We will be waiving our 24 hour cancelation fee for any missed appointments due to illness.
In addition, we are currently accepting debit or credit card payments only (no cash payments) and we ask that all guests follow all signage posted around the Resort while visiting with us. Any guests that are exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
Thank you in advance for following our new procedure to keep our staff, spa guests, and you safe while still being able to enjoy a lovely spa experience. We ask for patience and understanding from all guests visiting our spa as we implement these “new normal” ways of enjoying the spa.