Moore with us. Adventure with us.
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures in the Marina
We believe that getting out on the water is one of the best ways to soak in our natural world and simply enjoy the moment. And water sports are the perfect socially distanced activity – just try to get your kayak within 6 feet of your companion! We are ready and eager for you to come and experience everything we have to offer.
In order to ensure that we are operating in the safest of manners, the following points outline some (but not all) of the controlled measures we have implemented to limit our exposure and transmission of COVID-19 while still serving our guests and fostering extraordinary experiences.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Masks and gloves are required to be worn by our Marina team when assisting guests launching and landing their kayaks and paddle boards.
- We will be serving you from behind a plexiglass barrier.
- All team members will undergo a daily health check to ensure they are fit to work prior to starting their shift.
ADDITIONAL CLEANING & HYGIENE
- Team members have been re-trained on new enhanced hygiene protocols including frequent hand washing and avoiding touching their eyes, mouth, nose, ears and face.
- Additional sanitation and disinfecting measures have been added to daily cleaning checklists.
- High touch points and washrooms are being continuously monitored and sanitized by team members.
- All paddle sport rental equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between each use.
- Ground markers and decals have been placed to remind guests of social distancing recommendations.
- Only one party may enter the marina office at a time (up to a maximum of 6 guests).
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Respect social distancing guidelines throughout the Resort and respect the distance between your party, other guests and our team.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms prior to your arrival date, please reschedule.
- If you become ill and you have recently visited our facility, please let us know so we can take appropriate action.
- Please be patient with our team. The new protocols can be time consuming, but your safety is our number one priority.
In addition, we are currently accepting debit or credit card payments only (no cash payments) and we ask that all guests follow all signage posted around the Resort while visiting with us. Any guests that are exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.