Dine with us. Cheers with us.
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures in Food & Beverage Areas
We believe that food creates connection. After the past three months, and all of the many ways that it has affected each of us uniquely, we are so excited to be able to welcome you back to connect with each other over food. The simple act of sharing a meal with a good friend of loved one can be an extraordinary experience. We want it to remain just that, and have made many adjustments to our restaurant service to ensure your safety and the safety of our team, all the while striving to maintain as much normalcy as we can.
In order to ensure that we are operating in the safest of manners, the following points outline some (but not all) of the controlled measures we have implemented to limit our exposure and transmission of COVID-19 while still serving our guests and fostering extraordinary experiences.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Masks are required to be worn by all kitchen team members at all times.
- Gloves will be required for all team members who are handling used dishware as well as bartenders.
- Duties and responsibilities have been re-distributed to ensure that those team members who are handling used dishes are not delivering food or sanitized items to guests.
- Ground markers and decals have been placed in the kitchen and staff areas to remind staff of maintaining social distancing and encourage one-way traffic flow where possible.
- We have a designated entrance and exit to encourage one way traffic.
- Public washrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day and will be recorded publicly.
- Contact information for one guest at each table will be retained for up to 2 months.
- No items are left on tables for when guests arrive.
- All team members will undergo a daily health check to ensure they are fit to work prior to starting their shift.
ADDITIONAL CLEANING & HYGIENE
- Team members have been re-trained on new enhanced hygiene protocols including frequent hand washing and avoiding touching their eyes, mouth, nose, ears and face.
- Additional sanitation and disinfecting measures have been added to daily cleaning checklists.
- High touch points and washrooms are being continuously monitored and sanitized by team members.
- Public washrooms are routinely cleaned and sanitized.
- Any item that is brought to a table will be sanitized thoroughly before being used by another guest.
- Seats and tables are cleaned and disinfected between each party.
- Water will be left on each table for guests to help themselves.
- Ground markers and decals have been placed to remind guests of social distancing recommendations.
- Tables have been positioned around our Dining Room and Patio to ensure there is at least 6 feet in between tables.
- There is one less chair than normal at each table, this space has been left for your server to easily approach and serve you. We ask that you also use this space to place your dishes when you are done for your server to easily collect.
- We can accommodate parties of up to a maximum of 6 people at this time.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- There will be hand sanitizer available at restaurant entrances and we ask that all guests please sanitize their hands as they enter the building.
- Respect social distancing guidelines throughout the Resort and respect the distance between your party, other guests and our team.
- Stack your used plates and cutlery on an edge of your table where it is easy for our team to collect them while maintaining distance from your party.
- If you become ill and you have recently visited our facility, please let us know so we can take appropriate action.
- Please be patient with our team. The new protocols can be time consuming, but your safety is our number one priority.
- We are honouring the new expiration dates of all Groupons that expired during the COVID-19 closure.
- Groupon has automatically extended all expiration dates by 6 months.
- Reservations for Groupon guests are available in the Arbutus Room on Friday and Saturday night, with limited capacity. Please call 250.544.2079 to book yours.
In addition, we are currently accepting debit or credit card payments only (no cash payments) and we ask that all guests follow all signage posted around the Resort while visiting with us.
Any guests that are exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.