We Seek a Spa Practitioner!
JOIN US AT BRENTWOOD BAY RESORT & SPA…
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, is a luxury boutique property that is unlike any other hotel or resort property in the Greater Victoria area. We believe in doing more than serving delicious meals, providing relaxing spa treatments our welcoming guests to beautiful oceanfront suites. We believe in supporting our team member to discover their unique contribution and then empower them to deliver it!
ABOUT THE ROLE…
The spa practitioner creates an atmosphere for overall wellness, by bringing together body, mind and spirit. This role uses specialty massages and body treatments to bring joy and relaxation to their clients. The spa practitioner uses their emotional intelligence and professional training to identify the best treatment options to maximize their client’s experience.
WHAT YOU BRING…
- A professional, connection-oriented, graceful + gracious presence with a high aptitude for an interdependent role within the business of wellness;
- An understanding that clients match your frequency to benefit from their spa experience;
- Orientation towards the experience of the guest and how the spa, as a family, helps make the spa experience a consistently ideal one;
- Self-aware communication skills;
- Excellent decision-making skills + mindful of details to demonstrate your caring;
- Social + sensitivity expertise + appropriateness for any situation.
- Certification from an accredited and recognized massage school;
- One year of experience preferable with a reputation for blissful results;
- Experience body treatments and wraps considered an asset;
- Retail sales experience in a spa setting;
- The desire and willingness to work a flexible schedule (including weekends).
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Competitive wages based on commission;
- An independent + collaborative work environment;
- Employee Benefits Plan;
- Resort discounts;
- A place to learn, develop and grow as a person + professionally;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Somewhere you actually want to come to work.
HOW TO APPLY…
Email your resume + cover letter to our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com, introduce yourself and let us know the position you’re applying for.