We Seek an Estheticians!
JOIN US AT BRENTWOOD BAY RESORT & SPA…
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, is a luxury boutique property that is unlike any other hotel or resort property in the Greater Victoria area. We believe in doing more than serving delicious meals, providing relaxing spa treatments our welcoming guests to beautiful oceanfront suites. We believe in supporting our team member to discover their unique contribution and then empower them to deliver it!
ABOUT THE ROLE…
The esthetician position creates an atmosphere for overall wellness, by bringing together body, mind and spirit. This role offers facials, manicures, pedicures and body treatments to bring joy and relaxation to their clients. The esthetician uses their emotional intelligence and professional training to identify the best treatment options to maximize the client’s experience.
WHAT YOU BRING…
- You are gifted with a heightened sense of social and self-awareness;
- You’re extremely conscientious + committed to the artistry of your work;
- Your team knows they can count on you;
- A professional, kind, warm + personable presence;
- Arrive every day with a graceful disposition and a mindful approach to life, understanding that clients tune into your frequency to benefit from your services;
- Genuine care for the guest perspective + collaborative with the spa team to ensure treatments are consistently blissful;
- Passionate about forming and maintaining a client connection by building a client base;
- Appropriate credentials and/or training and/or experience (2 years minimum preferred);
- WHMIS Certification or willingness to obtain;
- Training in OPI Gel Polish required, in-house training will be provided in facials, body wraps and scrubs;
- Self-aware with good interpersonal communication skills;
- Self-care that is a part of your daily routine to bring your best self forward;
- Excellent decision-making abilities + a love of maintaining and checking in on the little things that make the difference for people;
- Socially elegant, respectful and professional in any situation.
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Competitive salary for services based on a commission structure;
- Commission from retail sales;
- An independent + collaborative work environment;
- Employee Benefits Plan;
- Resort discounts;
- A place to learn, develop and grow as a person + professionally;
- Somewhere you actually want to come to work.
HOW TO APPLY…
Email your resume + cover letter to our Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, introduce yourself and let us know the position you’re applying for.