We Seek a Massage Practitioner
You acknowledge that you work with both energy and physical bodies to facilitate wholeness.
Your intuitive ways allow clients to let down their guard for true healing.
You use your gift of caring to foster health for yourself, your clients + the business.
You share your knowledge as easily as you share your graceful presence.
You enjoy and take pride in being a resource on the subject of well-being. In fact your client-centered approach makes people feel like they’re in extremely capable hands. You’re also mindful of time and considerate of the multiple demands on a shared space – so you are adept at creating the feeling of effortless flow in your sessions as a Massage Practitioner.
We are in the process of making our Resort a destination unto itself for food, celebrations, business – and of course well-being. The oceanfront spa is a luxurious environment with elegant treatment rooms that enhance every guest’s experience at our five-star property.
Our Resort as a whole is a ‘learning organization.’ This means that it is our pleasure and purpose to enrich the lives of those we serve whether they be our guests or our colleagues. We teach and learn at all times.
We are proud of what we produce and offer.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
This position is an inter-dependent and trusted role that collaborates with the Spa Coordinator for an integrated + seamless client experience. This position is on-call and therefore recognizes the need for both flexibility and reliability as part of business success. This role operates on the philosophy that in order to really help people transform into whole versions of themselves one must cultivate wholeness in themselves first.
WHAT YOU BRING...
- A professional, connection-oriented, graceful + gracious presence with a high aptitude for an interdependent role within the business of wellness;
- An understanding that clients match your frequency to benefit from their spa experience;
- Orientation towards the experience of the guest and how the spa, as a family, helps make the spa experience a consistently ideal one;
- Certification from an accredited and recognized massage school;
- One year of experience preferable with a reputation for blissful results;
- Experience body treatments and wraps considered an asset;
- Retail sales experience in a spa setting;
- The desire and willingness to work a flexible schedule (including weekends);
- Self-aware communication skills;
- Excellent decision-making skills + mindful of details to demonstrate your caring;
- Social + sensitivity expertise + appropriateness for any situation.
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Competitive salary based on commission;
- An independent work environment;
- Extended health plan;
- Resort discounts;
- A place you actually want to come to work.