We Seek a Registered Massage Therapist!
JOIN US AT BRENTWOOD BAY RESORT & SPA…
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, is a luxury boutique property that is unlike any other hotel or resort property in the Greater Victoria area. We believe in doing more than serving delicious meals, providing relaxing spa treatments our welcoming guests to beautiful oceanfront suites. We believe in supporting our team member to discover their unique contribution and then empower them to deliver it!
ABOUT THE ROLE…
The registered massage therapist creates an atmosphere for overall wellness, by bringing together body, mind and spirit. This role uses specialty massages, and body treatments to bring joy and relaxation to their clients. The registered massage therapist uses their emotional intelligence and professional training to identify the best treatment options to maximize their client’s experience.
WHAT YOU BRING…
- A professional, connection-oriented + graceful presence with a high aptitude for an interdependent role within a business of wellness;
- An understanding that clients match your frequency to benefit from their spa experience;
- Orientation towards the experience of the guest and how the spa, as a family, helps make the spa experience a consistently ideal one;
- A level of self-awareness that allows you to communicate openly and without defenses;
- Excellent decision-making skills + mindful of details to demonstrate your caring nature;
- Social + sensitivity expertise + appropriateness for any situation;
- Registered Massage Therapy Certification from an accredited and recognized massage school in B.C or are able to provide the governing body credentials and prior learning assessment (CPLA) to determine if you have knowledge and skills equivalent to those acquired through education in British Columbia.
- Previous massage experience preferred;
- Experience with body treatments and wraps considered an asset;
- The desire and willingness to work a flexible schedule (including weekends).
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Competitive wages based on commission;
- Company extended benefits plan;
- An existing RMT client base; that means fully booked days for you!
- A luxury spa atmosphere to work in, excellent amenities for the guests;
- An independent work environment;
- Resort discounts;
- A place you actually want to come to work.
HOW TO APPLY…
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, introduce yourself and let us know the position you’re applying for.