We Seek a Registered Massage Therapist
You acknowledge that you work with both energy and physical bodies to facilitate wholeness. Your intuitive ways allow clients to let down their guard for true healing. You use your gift of caring to foster health for yourself, your clients + the business. You share your knowledge as easily as you share your graceful presence. You enjoy and take pride in being a resource on the subject of well-being. In fact, your client-centered approach makes people feel like they’re in extremely capable hands. You’re also mindful of time and considerate of the multiple demands on a shared space – so you are adept at creating the feeling of effortless flow in your sessions as a Registered Massage Therapist.
We are in the process of making our Resort a destination unto itself for food, celebrations, relaxation, and business. We believe in hospitality feeling natural to offer and look forward to being of service in this way.
Our Resort is a ‘learning organization.’ This means that it is our pleasure and purpose to enrich the lives of those we serve whether they be our guests or our colleagues. We teach and learn at all times.
We are proud of what we produce and offer.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
This position is an inter-dependent and trusted role that collaborates with the Spa Coordinator for an integrated + seamless client experience. This role operates on the philosophy that in order to really help people transform into whole versions of themselves one must cultivate wholeness in themselves first.
WHAT YOU BRING…
- A professional, connection-oriented + graceful presence with a high aptitude for an interdependent role within a business of wellness;
- An understanding that clients match your frequency to benefit from their spa experience;
- Orientation towards the experience of the guest and how the spa, as a family, helps make the spa experience a consistently ideal one;
- A level of self-awareness that allows you to communicate openly and without defenses;
- Excellent decision-making skills + mindful of details to demonstrate your caring nature;
- Social + sensitivity expertise + appropriateness for any situation;
- Registered Massage Therapy Certification from an accredited and recognized massage school in B.C or are able to provide the governing body credentials and prior learning assessment (CPLA) to determine if you have knowledge and skills equivalent to those acquired through education in British Columbia.
- Previous massage experience preferred;
- Experience with body treatments and wraps considered an asset;
- The desire and willingness to work a flexible schedule (including weekends).
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Competitive wages based on commission;
- Company extended benefits plan;
- An existing RMT client base; that means fully booked days for you!
- A luxury spa atmosphere to work in, excellent amenities for the guests;
- An independent work environment;
- Resort discounts;
- A place you actually want to come to work.