We seek a Line Cook
You need to apply to this position if you are someone who values what it means to show up and do good work, someone who has a strong work ethic. Once you understand the execution process you duplicate delicious results, with pleasure in fact. You are really awesome to have on a team. You also thrive on maintaining the very best of quality and consistency of the food and guest experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You, with the support of the kitchen team, create delicious well presented, dishes for the Brentwood Pub in alignment with the recipes and standards in place.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You are willing to learn and grow
- Works well in the context of a team
- You are clear and communicative
- A minimu m of 1 years culinary experience
- C ertification in First Aid, Food Safe and WHMIS or equivalent an asset
- Experience in maintaining high standards of productivity and efficiency in a high - volume kitchen
- The ability to perform physical work, stand/walk for long periods of time and lift 50 l bs
- The willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule based on business demands
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Mentorship in culinary skills
- Extended health plan
- Resort discounts
- Meal plan
- A place you actually want to come to work.